Monday, May 28, 2012

Nature Journaling, June 17 - 24








During the week of June 17 - 24, I'll be teaching a class at the Feather River Art Camp (at Oakland Camp) called Adventures in Nature Journaling.  There's still time to sign up.  We'll explore some local trails, all leading out of Oakland Camp, and talk about, sketch, and write about the flora and fauna and visit with mostly Bay Area folks who are taking a variety of art classes during the week.  There are classes in ceramics, all painting media, guitar, writing, etc.  Type Feather River Art Camp into a browser for more information, or call me at 283-1746.  I've been participating at Oakland Camp for three years and it's lots of fun, one of Quincy's little known secrets.
The first four photos are a sampling from my nature journals, and the bottom four are photos I've taken recently in the Quincy area.  Larger, framed versions of the frog and the rose bud are showing at Main Street Artists Gallery in downtown Quincy.  Click on any of these images for a close-up view.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Joe,

    Had a great time today at breakfast. Hope the art class goes well, I enjoyed my time in your class like no other!

    Cheers

    Spencer

    ReplyDelete