Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Still Two!

I attended an all-day professional workshop at FRC today.  I didn't bring my camera because I knew I'd get distracted and be late.  As I got out of the car, I thought about yesterday's post "And then there were two."  When I passed the daisies at 7:50 a.m., the same two Ambush Bugs were sitting on the same two daisies.  When I departed the workshop at 5:05 and headed back to the car, I saw that they were still there!  I can hardly wait to check again tomorrow, but I'll have my camera.  I'm envisioning a greeting card with a photo of these bugs on the front with the saying "All Good Things Come to Those Who Wait."  Then, on the inside, a photo of them mating.  Maybe that will happen tomorrow, or the next day, or the day after that....  More Dellinger's Pond photos tomorrow when I'm fresh.  (Pun intended.)

No comments:

Post a Comment